JETM 1.2.0 released
While it took a little bit longer than expected JETM reached another major milestone with version 1.2.0. Download JETM 1.2.0 here.
This release comes with the following enhancements:
- Improved spring configuration - Now supporting the Spring 2.x namespaces
- Persistent aggregation results - Shipping with file based persistence (it's extensible though)
- Improved HTTP Console I: Now supporting sort and switch between collapsed/expanded mode during runtime
- Improved HTTP Console II: Servlet based HTTP console for better web integration
- JMX Integration - Both EtmMonitor and top level performance results are exposed as JMX MBean
- RRD4j support - RRD DB based visualization (in areas still experimental)
- Lots of minor changes, such as improved error reporting, web demo improvements, extended plugin and aggregator lifecycle and more... See full changelog here.
Attention: Migrating to the new release should be a matter of switching to the new libraries unless you implemented a custom Aggregator or Plugin. In this case you need to alter your implementation and adapt the new interfaces containing an additional lifecycle method init(EtmMonitorContext ctx). For plugins move logic in EtmPlugin#setMonitor() to this method.