Feedback wanted: JETM 1.2.0 SNAPSHOT
JETM 1.2.0 has come a long way last days. It is pretty close to be finished, so far the migration to RRD4j is missing only. As of today we are planning to release 1.2.0 end of January - early February 2007.
In the meantime please try out the current daily snapshot and report issues with it.
The snapshot contains the following changes:
- Improved spring configuration using the Spring 2.x namespace support
- Persistent aggregation results - shipping with file based persistence (it's extensible though)
- Improved HTTP Console I: now supporting sort and switch between collapsed/expanded mode during runtime
- Improved HTTP Console II: servlet based HTTP console for better web integration
- JMX Integration
- Lots of minor changes, such as improved error reporting, web demo improvements, extended plugin and aggregator lifecycle and more...
Please check Using JETM HTTP Console, Web application integration, Springframework integration and Aggregation persistence in the snapshot documentation section for updated documentation.
Attention: Migrating to the new release should be a matter of switching to the new libraries unless you implemented a custom Aggregator or Plugin. In this case you need to alter your implementation and adapt the new interfaces containing an additional lifecycle method init(EtmMonitorContext ctx). For plugins move logic in EtmPlugin#setMonitor() to this method.